26 December 2009
Guess who's been a lousy blogger lately? If you guessed me, you win! If it weren't for nxojkt holding down the fort here lately, it would have been a real ghost town. Sorry about that gang.
OK, it's about time for a long-overdue Weekend Roundup.
- Jennifer Floyd Engel argues that Alabama shouldn't be in the BCS title game due to probation. Let me help you out here. Alabama was slammed for "major violations", but is not on "major probation". There's a difference, and Engel knows it. She's being disingenuous.
- Texas is already poking fun at us. Everyone seems fascinated with Alabama fans' fascination with one of the best coaches every to roam the sidelines. It's an old joke now, guys.
- Doug at Every Day Should Be Saturday has a hilarious piece up about the Little Caesar's Pizza Bowl up - even if the game is over, it's still funny.
- There's already a 2010 preseason poll... and the Tide is ranked first.
- And Mike Wise of the Washington Post has one of the saner Tiger Woods takes you'll see. Ever. Good writing and great perspective.
|< Prev||Next >|