24 August 2009
We are left to wander just one more weekend in the wilderness. The sweet, sweet time of college football will back upon us just one week from Thursday, with our beloved Tide following just a handful of days after.
With that, it's time for the BSR 2009 pre-season Blogpoll!
I've just been informed that the poll has been delayed until Wednesday, so if there are intelligent comments/critiques, I can make changes.
- Alabama either finishes higher than #5 or much lower. More on this soon.
- I'm not 100% sold on Ole Miss, but I can't make a case for anyone behind them to be ahead of them. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure that I can make a case for Ohio State to be ahead of them...
- The Big 12 will have a losing record in bowl games.
- Notre Dame might win 10 games. They still won't deserve to be in the top 10. They will be, and they will be destroyed by whomever they play in a bowl.
- JoePa will have Penn State looking good by November. The game at Bryant Denny next year should be a barn-burner.
- Utah is overrated in my poll, but after seeing them in New Orleans, I can't help it.
Let me know your thoughts.