27 September 2008
- Larry Munson is calling it quits. As has been said elsewhere, It's a sad day for sports fans everywhere. He was truly legendary.
- The Joe Cribbs Car Wash has the most sane breakdown of Saturday's LSU-Auburn tilt. When we lose a game again, I'll come back and read this one again. It's a good read.
- The Church of Saban is deliciously insane. Consider the following quote:
And the Dark Lord came to his men, and he told him, ‘My sons, the foe we fought today were not fit to unwrap my Debbie cookie in the morning. But a challenge awaits us that is a more challenging challenge relative to how we are challenged during the challenging challenge.
- We really should have covered this with a full post, but it's been a busy week: the Alabama basketball schedule is FINALLY out.
- Ladies and Gentlemen, LSU's starting QB. I can only assume this is an hour before last Saturday's Auburn kickoff (he sobered up in the second half, clearly).
- From the frightening file, Ron Steele had "microfracture" knee surgery in 2007. It's ended the careers of several top flight NBA players!
- Tennessee has lost their most prized commitment. Looks like everything is going well for UT.
- Auburn's defense was distracted by their own crowd noise. Now, I've officially heard it all.
- And we close with Morgan State's first mention here (and probably last). Great. Freakin'. Catch.
|< Prev||Next >|