04 October 2008
- The best middle linebacker in college football is... Rolondo McClain. At least that's what one NFL GM thinks. Thank goodness he's not draft eligible until after next season.
- Steve Spurrier to Tennessee? We agree with EDSBS - it seems unlikely. Really unlikely.
- CBS Sportsline's Gregg Doyel says the coaches hate Nick Saban, and that explains Alabama's ranking in the USA/ESPN Poll. Turns out, Gregg Doyel is a condescending turd - displayed in full force on the Opening Drive (on WJOX in Birmingham). I have no love for Al Del Greco (he did wear orange and blue), but that's just not necessary. Jay Barker steps up nicely to his defense.
- Nice article about Saban in the Louisville paper. Eli Gold calls him "as focused a human being as I have ever run into."
- An amusing anecdote featuring a naked Chris Samuels. You're welcome.
- Finally, a great breakdown of Auburn's brokedown "Don't Call it a Spread" Spread Offense.
|< Prev||Next >|