13 October 2008
- It's time to grasp at straws on the Plains. Franklin's firing is just that.
- Dr Saturday uses the box score to show us all how Tommy Tuberville and Paul Rhodes did a slightly worse job than Tony Franklin did last week.
- Football rumor mill hears Tuberville needs to win 8 games to keep his job. They also say he won't do it.
- Tommy Hicks of the Mobile Press Register tells the Auburn faithful that things could get ever worse.
- Team Speed Kills gives us the giggle inducing stat of the week - Auburn scored on Arkansas less than anyone else.
- Johnny Majors goes on Finebaum to not trash Fulmer (again). He calls hiring Fulmer "the biggest mistake of my career."
- The natives are restless in Knoxville. One prominent spots talk show host in Knoxville is calling for Fulmer's head.
- And the Valley Shook (an excellent LSU blog), calls Saturday's game "the worst and most embarrassing loss of the Les Miles era".
- Looks like some folks around here were right about LSU. Young QB, hostile environment... all that stuff. This loss does take a bit of the shine off that November 8 game.
|< Prev||Next >|