05 December 2008
- Despite internet chatter indicating Coffee was hobbled by a hamstring injury last night, our sources say that Glen Coffee looked fine getting on the team plane this morning for their short flight to Atlanta. We expect Coffee will play.
- RollTide.com has a nice write-up of the 1992 SEC Championship Game. Good memories.
- More required reading from Smart Football. This time, he breaks down Urban Meyer's spread offense.
- Earlier in the week, Paste Magazine (which I've recently discovered), sent us a list of the 10 Best Songs to Listen to While the Gators Stomp the Tide. Later this week, they countered with the 10 Best Songs to Listen to While the Tide Spanks the Gators.
- And, a game preview from the New York Times college sports blog The Quad.
|< Prev||Next >|