30 August 2008
- Andre Smith's injury does not appear to be serious. It wouldn't surprise me to see him sit the next two games as a precaution, but it would also not surprise me if he played.
- Officially the Clemson rushing offense ended the game with ZERO yards rushing. That was compared to Bama's 239. If you win the line of scrimmage, you typically win the game.
- That previous statement is true especially if you don't turn the ball over. The Tide offense did not come close to a turnover. The ball was never put on the ground and the ball was never thrown into traffic.
- FINISH! Nick Saban has said it a lot, and the Tide did it. In previous years we might have seen the Tide cave after CJ Spiller's big kick off return. Bama responded by outscoring the Tigers 11-0 the rest of the way.
- The Bama freshman were awesome. Mark Ingram and Julio Jones were the highlight guys, but they all contributed.
- Terrence Cody is a beast. He almost single-handedly dominated the line of scrimmage on defense.
|< Prev||Next >|